Endless Paradigm

Full Version: O-M-G just made an AMAZING DISOCVERY!!!!!!111!!!!!1!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
once again, the subject of food crops up. But this time, there is good reason:

so,  its nearing lunchtime, I'm hungry, and there seems to be nothing obviously appetising in the fridge or the cupboards so i have to look further, deeper into the dark chasm of the cupboard to find an unlikely combination of foodstuffs that will appeal to me. i spot a can of chili con carne. that will go with anything savory, so i put it to one side and continue my search.i spot a packet of rather sorry looking nachos. i open them up to take a look. they've turned to dust. in fact, smaller  than dust. there only seemed to be a collection of sub-atomic particles left. shame really...

so i move onto the fridge. there's a can of custard, but the idea of chili and custard does not bode well. my, quest continues. aha, a packet of naan bread! this will be perfect.

so i empty the can of chili into a bowl and put the  pieces  of naan bread on top of the bowl and stick the whole shabang in the microwave. 3 minutes, and the kidney beans in the chili are beninning  to explode (that's why i put the bread on top, so i don't get medium-velocity-bean-spatter over the inside  of the microwave). i lay the naan bread over a plate and pour the chili over the bread.

now that i have finished this (not) very nutritious  and healthy  meal i can definately say that i approve of mixed cultures, especially indian and mexican.
lol at PSPKiller
Well done.

Theres nothing quite like discovering food mixture that are actually compatible....

I'd have been interested in the custard.. lulz
Senseito Sakura Wrote:Well done.

Theres nothing quite like discovering food mixture that are actually compatible....

I'd have been interested in the custard.. lulz

mixing drinks is a lot more fun.... my friend tried bitter and peach schnapps today....... in the same glass.....
who was that exactly?
Maybe I'm weird, but I've combined all sorts of weird stuff before, like pasta and Nutella, and, really, it tastes alright...
ZiNgA BuRgA Wrote:Maybe I'm weird, but I've combined all sorts of weird stuff before, like pasta and Nutella, and, really, it tastes alright...

0,o

Zinga is now even greater.
same here, you should try cheese and strawberry jam, tis lush! :D
Reference URL's