Endless Paradigm

Full Version: [release]Dragonball Theme 4.01 m33
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I whole new look implementing some elements from my old dragonball theme for 3.90 Click Here. Credits go to me and others who helped in the 3.90 release.

Update 2008 July 18: Replace the online manual with a site that allows you to download ctfs (it's psp friendy). Thanks to xanderchaos and Dj SuPeR_CrAzY. Updated both flash0 with changes and ctf.
Update 2008 July 14- Added the new visualizers from the 4.05 update and compressed them for more flash0 space. CTF is update for flash0 users replace the new flash0 changes from the rar provided.
Update 2008 July 9: All rcos and prxs compressed thanks to robs1968 helping me with the prxs. Both Flash 0 and CTF updated.

[Image: displaycopyvv0.png]

Changes: new main icons (an aero look), new paf animation like llewlyndows, new sub menu sidebar, new visualizer, new game default icon and other minor changes.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Click Here for CTF
Click Here for Flash0

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Credits for this update go to me for update and theme, robs1968 for vshmain offsets, schmilk for other offsets, pirata_nervo for the paf animation tutorial, and Zinga Burga for Rco Editor.
Nice 1 osnap1584!!

Diddeling now!!
thanks man; damn you reminded me I haven't seen Wall-E yet. Going to see it with dark knight.
lol awesome. gonna try this out. I love DBZ
Interesting theme. Looks great!
Gonna try this out too.
wow great!
dbz rocks!

downloadin'
Thanks, grabbing this one
Update 2008 July 9: All rcos and prxs compressed thanks to robs1968 helping me with the prxs. Both Flash 0 and CTF updated.
Added the new visualizers from the 4.05 update and compressed them for more flash0 space. CTF is update for flash0 users replace the new flash0 changes from the rar provided.
Update 2008 July 18: Replace the online manual with a site that allows you to download ctfs (it's psp friendy). Thanks to xanderchaos and Dj SuPeR_CrAzY. Updated both flash0 with changes and ctf.
Reference URL's