Endless Paradigm

Full Version: PVC figure???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How the hell do you get their clothes on and off them???? If this doesn't belong in my blog feel free to move.
depends on how it's manufactured.
wee were talking about ones like this one  
http://images.entertainmentearth.com/%5C...0034lg.jpg

it's funny because wee figured you might know...
Okay you can try taking the limbs apart then put the clothing on then put the limbs back on, that's the case with some PVC figures I own.
Sparker Wrote:Okay you can try taking the limbs apart then put the clothing on then put the limbs back on, that's the case with some PVC figures I own.

Limb removal.................................................... how grim
Senseito Sakura Wrote:
Sparker Wrote:Okay you can try taking the limbs apart then put the clothing on then put the limbs back on, that's the case with some PVC figures I own.

Ahhyes

Though looking at that figure it's limbs don't look like they'll come apart, maybe the clothing does?
Sparker Wrote:
Senseito Sakura Wrote:

Ahhyes

Though looking at that figure it's limbs don't look like they'll come apart, maybe the clothing does?

Yeah I'd think so...hehehh
ive got some that the clothes are a soft type plastic and they just snap on and off.... the nicer more expensive ones don't have removable stuff like that, they are jest very well detailed... all one peice like the reiko from tenchi muyo and the naomi armitage figures i have... well you can take the beam sword and gun out of their hands but that's it

and that's a nice one from ikkitosen.. id expect the clothes to be removable from that anime lol.. one little tap and all their clothes go flying off
Japanese, making figures that you can strip. Hihi
Sparker Wrote:Japanese, making figures that you can strip. Hihi

<3

wonder when figures will strip us.

wait is that just wrong?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's