Endless Paradigm

Full Version: [Release] Apollon (3.95 GEN)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: apollon_poster_medium.png]

As promised, Apollon is here. I wish I could have done more with the main menu, but the sheer size of the main icon didn't let me add more. It was cool, I had similar icons but the floating text was distributed differently. Maybe I'll figure out something by the time the 4.00 M33 version of this is out. Yes, I'm going to tweak the things that I need for the 4.00 version when its out. I don't know about the 3.90 version. Stop asking me. I'd much rather add onto this theme more for a 4.00 release, rather than hunt down offsets for the 3.90 version.

Anyway, there are a number of subtle effects I've added. For example I have the soft glow in the background if you stay on a subicon, a visually appealing battery charging animation, and minor menu navigation noise changes. No, there is no heartbeat effect this time around. Maybe next theme.
Feel free to leave comments on what you'd like to see in the 4.00 M33 final release.

Thanks to:
Simulacrum (ArtDJ) - original concept
SchmilK - tester/bookmarks
ZiNgA BuRgA - RCO Editor
And those couple of other people that found some of the 3.95 offsets.

CTF & flash0 files are in the download.
Download
looks cool man!
rock n roll this came out very nice!!
Holy poo poo, This schit might be my most favorite theme of all time lol. It looks hot.

as for suggestions for the 4.00M33 final release...

If you can, make or find custom click sounds that match your theme. that'll make it alot better than what it already is.
closer... for 4.01M

[Image: snap088qk5.png]
Reference URL's