Endless Paradigm

Full Version: PSP.IDC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it possible if any1 here can get me a hold of PSP.IDC for IDA Pro? i been trying but the only link i find is the one in ps3news, ayuda por favor.
what's that?
its for the IDA Pro disassembler, so it can recognize the psp file formats.
any1 here have it?
I don't think there is a IDA module to disassemble PRX files - that's why people use PRXTool.
ps3news.com Wrote:Use this IDC file as a base for creating PSP segments (EXE/COM files) with IDA Pro Disassembler and Debugger, also aids to analyze encrypted code.

source: ps3news.com

only problem with this is that for me to get the download, i must make 5 acceptable posts and have the admin upgrade me.
You seriously trust PS3News, especially after all the bricker nonsense?!?!?!?!?!?!

Few things:
1) PSP files have no relation to Windows PE files
2) You CAN'T analyse encrypted data
1) PSP files have no relation to Windows PE files

True. But IDA can decompile them to MIPS Assembler and Hex-Ray's can make it pseudo-c.

2) You CAN'T analyse encrypted data

If you use PRXDecrypter, then the encryption and signchecked is removed.
Jachra Wrote:1) PSP files have no relation to Windows PE files

True. But IDA can decompile them to MIPS Assembler and Hex-Ray's can make it pseudo-c.
Correct, however, according to the description, this is not the case (and why would you even mention EXE/COM files in the first place?  it's totally irrelevant).

Jachra Wrote:2) You CAN'T analyse encrypted data

If you use PRXDecrypter, then the encryption and signchecked is removed.
Again, you are correct, however:
Quote:also aids to analyze encrypted code
(in either case, you can only analyse DECRYPTED data)
Reference URL's