Endless Paradigm

Full Version: Maybe new job???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
So today at 2:25, I get a call from safeway, i answer, and a woman asks me if i am still interested in working at safeway. I say yes. She gives me a short interview, she says to come in next tuesday at 2:15. I say thank you. YAY!!!!!

Now, my dad doesn't want me to get a job because i will get money hungry and drop out, i say no, he says yes. GAH!!!!!! What the fuck am i suppose to do all summer??? He wants me to work with him for no money, 10 hours a day. I say no, he says yes

So now i will try to convince my grandma to convince him. i have 7 days, Go
say your going to a friends :D then when u save enough and don't drop out say uve actually been working and didnt drop out lol
Im not allowed out of the house :/
That is unreal...  I would tell my dad it is time i become independent and go-and-f-himself...

I wouldn't work at Safeways also by the way.....
wish i cold get a job... god knows how many CVs iv handed out the last couple of months but there jus no jobs!!! damn ireland and the whole economy fallin appart!!!!
I've applied for jobsin 2 supermarkets and only one has replied. they replied by sending me an application form (double you tee eff?).

i worked out one night while trying to get to sleep that if i work for 4 hours a day, 5 days a week for a month, whilst earning minimum wage (£3.40 for  under 18) i will earn a total of £272. so if i work for 2 months i earn £544, enough to buy a half decent laptop + accessories.
The amount you generally earn is like nothing.  However, the experience is what matters.  Having previous work experience looks good on your CV.
Not sure about where you live, but the majority of kids here (15+ years) have some sort of casual/part time job, so you're kinda left out if you don't try and get one yourself.
still waiting for my NI number so i can get a job.
So my dad said next year when im 15, but that's what he said last year. Oh well, ill have to find another way of making money. Any ideas???
lemonade stand? lol or ask your dad for somekind of pay for working at his place try to make a deal
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's