Endless Paradigm

Full Version: iPhone 3G Official And Cheap
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Its looking like Apple and AT&T are not selling unactivated iPhones anymore, so the only way to get one is with a 2 year contract.  Sucks, 'cause I'm never signing with those fookers again.
Games like a Grrl Wrote:Its looking like Apple and AT&T are not selling unactivated iPhones anymore, so the only way to get one is with a 2 year contract.  Sucks, 'cause I'm never signing with those fookers again.

Well, you'll be able to get them online eventually. You have to get them unlocked at an Apple store or AT&T store for now, they'll be unlocked soon. if I recall correctly, the unlockers already had firmware 2.0 pretty much cracked.
This is quite cool i would strongly consider buying one for my next phone but ill just wait a little while just incase there r some glitches
wait what contract bullchocolate??? i just wana pay $300 and get me an unlocked iphone.. is this possible??
Nacos Wrote:wait what contract bullchocolate??? i just wana pay $300 and get me an unlocked iphone.. is this possible??

Probably not for a little while. They'll Jailbreak them soon after release, I know it. I personally will probably get a plan with it, as I've been wanting to get 3G for a while. But I might just wait until they Jailbreak it, then get a custom AT&T 3G plan that doesn't cost an arm and a leg.
ill just wana get the fudgeing iphone, no contract or bullshizzle as if it was an ipod.
Nacos Wrote:ill just wana get the fudgeing iphone, no contract or bullshizzle as if it was an ipod.

Like I said, wait maybe a month, and they'll have the thing hacked. They already hacked the pre-release of the new 2.0 firmware, so as soon as the thing launches, the iPhone team will be able to quickly release their Jailbreak. Then you can use it for great justice, Nacos.
its getting released on the 11th im going on like a whole summer holiday abroad from the 18th...

I want to get it so i can play around with it on holiday.
Nacos Wrote:its getting released on the 11th im going on like a whole summer holiday abroad from the 18th...

I want to get it so i can play around with it on holiday.

Well, who knows, they might even get it hacked in the week before you have to leave Hihi

If not, oh well, you'll get it when you come back :)
wow, now everyone is gonna be owning an iphone. 199 for an 8gb?

im trying to sell my 2g iphone for 250$ >.<
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's