Endless Paradigm

Full Version: [Release] ScheNschiTiviTy XMB 4.01m33
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
roberth Wrote:I found a bug (rest of the theme is killer by the way, looks awesome on ma PSP)

In regards to the menu not showing up for music, i always have the issue (doesn't matter if i go straight to music or not)

However, the music menu can be viewed when i go into a visualizer, disappears if i go out of it

Definitley not a theme conflict, i installed off a fresh 3.9M33-3

Apart from that minor issue (and minor it is) thank you so much for this

i don't understand that..can you post a screenshot?

are you saying the text is missing?
roberth Wrote:I found a bug (rest of the theme is killer by the way, looks awesome on ma PSP)

In regards to the menu not showing up for music, i always have the issue (doesn't matter if i go straight to music or not)

However, the music menu can be viewed when i go into a visualizer, disappears if i go out of it

SchmilK Wrote:

i don't understand that..can you post a screenshot?

are you saying the text is missing?

I second that. The menu becomes visible in visualiser, but the moment you leave it, it disappears.. As in, its not visible when you are just playing the music,. You need to activate the visualiser. Hope you find a fix for that. I was experiencing the same thing in Frosty.
OK guys  ! ! !
1) BEAUTIFUL THEME SCHMILK ! ! !

2) I fixed the music control panel issue ! ! !

I uploaded as an attachment & if you wish you can add it to your main page.  I hope your not upset I was simply just trying to help since I have received so much help from you all here (mainly Vegetano1)...  I relocated the music control panel to the upper left portion of the XMB & if you want I could re-locate it ANYWHERE you want as I am sure you could as well.  I hope this helps & resolves the issue.  I only tested it twice & I seen NO problems : )

Thanks again

I tried & tried to attach it here but I could not hmmm?!!? So here is a megaupload link
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0V64LNB6
pretty cool

does it get memory problems with the slim?
Tetris999 Wrote:pretty cool

does it get memory problems with the slim?

The only problem I seen with the theme was the you couldn't see what your doing when you accessed the music control panel as if it was located off the screen so I adjusted the simply move & re-posted it : ) It is a GREAT THEME ! ! !
updated for the 4.01 yozers
SchmilK Wrote:updated for the 4.01 yozers

Hmmmmm.   CTF manager can not extract the 4.01 CTF files.
Could wee get a flash0 upload ??

also, is there a way for us to extract these 4.01 ctf files ??
wee can extract the ctf, just a little bit hex mod
matchung Wrote:wee can extract the ctf, just a little bit hex mod

could you please elaborate matchung ??
SchmilK Wrote:updated for the 4.01 yozers

thanks for the update Madwin are u gonna update ur other themes like SchiDeLoaDeR and SchiDeLoaDeReR? cause those are some of the best themes ever Inluv
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's