Endless Paradigm

Full Version: Animated Alienware (my avy is now a fire breathing sig!)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Alien.gif]

well.. actually this doesn't need to appear as a new thread, but I'd really like comments on my attempt at animating my Avy...

the wallpaper is from jurko.net, by the way so not much of my work in this.
Ah see no fire being breathed, but otherwise it looks good.  Not sure about the text, not animated smoothly, or is that the effect you were going for?
yeah wheres the fire? :D

but its nice nonetheless ;)
its very simple
hellobonacua Wrote:its very simple

I don't mean to be rude hellobonacua
But it doesn't seem easy
Animation is easy but to make the image from scratch?
R!KKU Wrote:
hellobonacua Wrote:its very simple

I don't mean to be rude hellobonacua
But it doesn't seem easy
Animation is easy but to make the image from scratch?

lol i like simple lol by the way i know animiation is not easy
Games like a Grrl Wrote:Ah see no fire being breathed, but otherwise it looks good.  Not sure about the text, not animated smoothly, or is that the effect you were going for?

yeah.. i wanted it to look kinda rough... brute... that's why the font as well!

Tetris999 Wrote:yeah wheres the fire? :D

hey! he's/ she's an alien where they breathe through their eyes and the flame is white in colour and looks very smooth and shapely! Just cause on earth everything is so and so...  hmph! ppl have no understanding of ET civilizations...
feinicks Wrote:
Games like a Grrl Wrote:Ah see no fire being breathed, but otherwise it looks good.  Not sure about the text, not animated smoothly, or is that the effect you were going for?

yeah.. i wanted it to look kinda rough... brute... that's why the font as well!

Tetris999 Wrote:yeah wheres the fire? :D

hey! he's/ she's an alien where they breathe through their eyes and the flame is white in colour and looks very smooth and shapely! Just cause on earth everything is so and so...  hmph! ppl have no understanding of ET civilizations...

Are you from an ET civilization???
wee are all brethren!
Reference URL's