Endless Paradigm

Full Version: Help with editing music_player.prx
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok only a few days ago, I was editing in hexworkshop perfectly and now i seen hellobonacua's music_player offsets for 3.90 and decided to give it a go, but when ever i search for an offset with a float of lets say 16, it gives me this random float of like 7.187593e890.

I want to know what's happening, can anyone help
kevinsturf Wrote:Ok only a few days ago, I was editing in hexworkshop perfectly and now i seen hellobonacua's music_player offsets for 3.90 and decided to give it a go, but when ever i search for an offset with a float of lets say 16, it gives me this random float of like 7.187593e890.

I want to know what's happening, can anyone help

hellobonacua did not find those offsets,. those are for a 3.80 music_player.prx,. ;) just use a 3.80 music_player.prx or ask Mc_Cabe for the 3.90 offsets,.

the 3.80 and 3.90 music_player prx files are different,. but,. the 3.80 music_player prx still works on a 3.90m33 firmware,...

maybe he did find them i don't care,. Hihi
Yea i also had the same problems 2 days ago, it was a real waste of time and confusing x_x  but thanks vegetano i`ll try that tommorow and see if it'll work for me.
Reference URL's